YUZENET Braided Polyester Arborist Rigging Rope (3/8″ X 100′) Strong Pulling Rope for Climbing Sailing Camping Swings, Orange/Blue
Material: Reinforced polyester wires
Size: 3/8 in X 100 ft (Diameter X Length)
Breaking Strength: 3520 Lbs
Package Includes: 1 X Premium Polyester Braided Rope
This is a personal protective rope for the prevention of falls, it is not suitable for professional rock climbing, or used as a dynamic rope!
Cautions when using the rope:
1. Check the rope to see if it is knotted or scarred before using it.
2. Don dirty or stomp the rope, this may cause the rope become fragile when using, please erase the dirt after using it.
3. Don’ t wet the rope, the wet rope may become weighty and slip, which is hardto use.
4. Avoid the rope get touch with sharp stuff, if you have to, please cover the towel to protect the rope.
5. Don’ t make the rope close to high temperaturesource.
【Specifiction】-Materials: Premium Polyester, Diameter: 3/8 inch, Length: 100 feet, Static, Max tensile force: 3520Lbs.
【New Technology】-Adopts 50 super high strength polyester strands at inner cores, high pulling force is ensured. the outer skin is reinforced polyester wires tightly woven, more wear-resisting. hot melt cutting technology, effectively prevent the rope from spreading.
【Property】-Excellent resistance to moisture, UV rays. the rope is also flexible enough for operator to easy make knots.
【Application】-It has various usages, you can cut it to different length for your requirement. Ideal for halyard, arborist rigging rope, sailboat weathered line, tree work, camping, climbing, swings, etc.
【Attention】-Please avoid over-speed drop, otherwise it will accelerate the wear of rope sheath. the temperature of storage or work must not exceed 80 degrees celsius.
(as of Nov 29,2021 15:47:38 UTC – Details)